"In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven." ~Matthew 5:16 (ESV)

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally Found a Better Church

I've been really bummed at missing out on having a supportive group of Christian friends here in Korea, as well as missing good, thought-provoking church services. Well, my prayers have been answered. Thanks to a friend, I've discovered Sooyoungro Presbyterian church in Busan. I'm currently attending a weekend retreat that they're having here in Gyeongju and it's fantastic. I've decided to start attending the church, even though it will mean traveling an hour by bus to get there every Sunday. Still, it's far less inconvenience than hiding in a catacomb for church, so I'm not complaining!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I enjoyed meeting you at the retreat and will love seeing you at church. Can't wait!

Stephanie said...

It was lovely meeting you as well! I plan to be there on Sunday, and I can hardly wait!